Thursday, June 13, 2013

Best of The Cannes Red Carpet | Part I

Best of The Cannes Red Carpet | Part I
The stars did indeed shine bright at the start of the Cannes Film Festival on the French Riviera. Although it started off rainy and wet, that didn't slow anything or anybody down. My favorite picks for best dressed are Cindy Crawford who looked incredible in a bright white Roberto Cavalli gown. Next up, Bollywood start Sonam Kapoor wore an elegant, floral Dolce and Gabanna dress that was only made better with her incredible smile.
Best of The Cannes Red Carpet | Part I
Best of The Cannes Red Carpet | Part I
Liya Kebede dazzled in this flouncy white Alberta Feretti gown accented with a bold striped belt around the middle. Cara Delevigne and her fierce brows and red lips rocked a sheer lacy number by Burberry.
Best of The Cannes Red Carpet | Part I
Best of The Cannes Red Carpet | Part I
Best of The Cannes Red Carpet | Part I
Lastly, Fan Bingbing and Frieda Pinto wowed the crowd in their stunners. Fan wearing Elie Saab Haute Couture and Frieda in Gucci with the perfect belt and braided hair to finish it off. Stay tuned for more on our favorite red carpet looks at the Cannes this year!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, aren't they all look gorgeous, that is why they all are called celebrities but I did find Sonam odd among such super stars

    ReplyDelete